Careers Night 2016
The Students' Surgical Association of Hong Kong is proud to present its Annual Careers Evening!
The Evening will begin with a sharing session by doctors from different specialties, followed by a Q and A session when participants will get into groups and have more personal interactions with the doctors.
It will be a valuable opportunity for participants to bond with doctors and gain insights into fields of surgery and medicine.
- Dr Jennifer Mou (Pediatric surgery, CUHK)
- Prof CS Lau (Rheumatology and Clinical immunology, HKU)
- Dr Cyrus Tse (Colorectal surgery)
- Dr Shirley Liu (Gastrointestinal surgery, CUHK)
- Prof Bernard Cheung (Cardiovascular therapeutics, HKU)
- Dr Kendrick Shih (Ophthalmology, HKU)
- Dr Alfred Wong (Vascular surgery, HKU)
Date and time
4th March 2016 (Friday) - 19:30-21:00
Room 301, Li Ka Shing Medical Science Building, PWH
Free of charge
50 (Priority given to members in case of excess number of applicants)
29 February 2016 (23:59)
Confused about your career path? Or just want to find out more? Don't hesitate and please sign up now! Both clinical and preclinical students are welcome.
External events directors:
- 69764272 (M21 Chloe Cheung, HKU)
- 96663338 (M20 Kitty Ma, HKU)